Illinois employers and other stakeholders in the workers’ compensation system are continuing to struggle with skyrocketing medical costs and are searching for solutions to improve the business climate in Illinois. Once again, we have brought together top industry experts to provide you with the critical developments and cost-containment solutions you are seeking. The 2011 Illinois Workers’ Comp Forum www.ilwcforum.com will provide you with enlightening keynote speakers, comprehensive sessions, lively and informative panel discussions, and much more.
When: On March 15-16, 2011.
Where: At The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center, 70 Yorktown Center, Lombard, Illinois 60148
Who Should Attend:
This conference is a must attend for leaders in Workers’ Compensation, Risk Management, Claims Management, Safety, Human Resources, Disability Management, Occupational Health, Case Management and those responsible for workers’ compensation cost containment and compliance.
Benefits of Attending:
• Proven Cost-Containment Solutions: Discover innovative strategies in claims management, risk management, and safety that you can implement in your organization
• New Case Law and Legislative Developments: Gain critical updates on Illinois workers’ comp decisions and recent legislation and what they will mean for workers’ comp stakeholders
• Solutions to Skyrocketing Medical Costs: Hear answers to medical cost conundrums in Illinois
• Vital Compliance Tips: Learn what you can do to protect your organization from liability risks and avoid costly penalties and fines
• Outstanding Networking Opportunities: Meet industry practitioners and leading experts from across the state and take back new ideas
Previous Attendees of the Illinois Workers’ Comp Forum
Adventist Midwest Health - Allstate Insurance - Aramark Corporation - Avis Budget Group - Cargill - Caterpillar - ConocoPhillips Company - Costco Wholesale - DePaul University - Dynegy Inc. - Exxon Mobil - First Health - Fresh Express - Honeywell - Liberty Mutual - Lockton Companies - Morse Automotive Corp - Nestle USA - Quantum Foods - Rimco - Safeway Corporation - Sedgwick CMS - Snap-on Tools - State Farm Insurance Co - Target Corporation - The ServiceMaster Company - Turner Construction Company - United Armored Services - US Foodservice - West Bend Mutual Insurance
To register, or for more information: please visit their website http://www.ilwcforum.com/ or call 800-949-4494.