HFN is hosting this event and inviting all of our readers to this interesting and challenging presentation.
Topics & Speakers will include:
- Employer Expectations are High for Good Reason!
- Mary Lynn Fayoumi, CAE, SPHR, GPHR, President/CEO The Management Association of Illinois
- Healthcare Reform and the Rapidly Evolving Self Insurance Market
- Walter Roland, Senior Vice President, D.W. Van Dyke & Co., Inc.
- Do You Know What You Must Do Now With Your Health Plan? A Checklist to Live By!
- Ronald Walter, CLU, ChFC, President Professional Benefit Administrators, Inc.
- Why is the Employer’s Opportunity so Significant Today?
- David Kolb, FACHE, President/CEO HFN, Inc.
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Time: 7:15 – 8:15 Health Assessments*
7:30 – 8:15 Full Breakfast
8:15 – 10:00 Presentation & Discussion
Location: The Grotto Oak Brook, 3011 Butterfield Rd, Oak Brook, IL 60523 (630) 571-5700
RSVP: Please RSVP By April 27, 2011 to Danielle Kolego 630/990-8501 or email email@example.com