Workers’ Compensation: Return to Work Issues & Strategies
Can't attend live? By registering, you will be able to view the course live, view a recording at any time for 12 months, or both. This webinar will provide an overview of strategies and tips for reintegrating injured workers to production. In addition, the course will also provide tools for effectively managing claimants’ expectations and implementing protocols for claim management.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Analyze options which can be utilized on a claim by claim basis to set targets for return to work
- Understand avenues to develop relationships with key stakeholders to assist in management of claim issues with focus on rapid return to work
- Set targets for accommodated and full duty return to work for injured workers
- Determine more specific strategies for your industry to minimize lost time claims
- Describe HIPAA compliance issues
Receive a 35% discount for being a friend of the firm by using the promo code: SPKR35
You can sign up to attend at:
Please contact Shawn at email@example.com with any questions or to find out how to have one of the KCBA attorneys provide a presentation to your office!